ZAHRA PICTURES SUBMISSION RELEASE
The following shall constitute a release (the “Release”) by _________________________ (“Submitter”) with regard to the submission of a ________________________________entitled __________________________ (the “Material(s)”) for review by Zahra Pictures, Inc. (“ZPI”). Submitter understands and agrees that the execution of this Release is a prerequisite to ZPI review of any materials submitted. All references herein to ZPI shall include any related entities as well as ZPI’s directors, officers, agents, employees, consultants, lessees, licensees, successors and assigns.
In consideration of ZPI’s review of the Material, Submitter hereby agrees as follows:
- Submitter understands and agrees that ZPI does not undertake to consider the Material in confidence. Submitter acknowledges that ZPI must disclose the Material to various employees, and possibly even to those outside ZPI’s employment, to determine the Material’s value. It is understood that no confidential relationship is entered into by reason of ZPI’s consideration of the Materials or by reason of discussions at any time between ZPI and Submitter.
- Any submission to ZPI is made with the understanding that ZPI shall give the Material such consideration as it merits in ZPI’s sole and final judgement, and ZPI is under no obligation to Submitter whatsoever to use the Material. ZPI is under no obligation to release to Submitter either any details of ZPI’s actions in connection with the Material or any information regarding ZPI’s activities in the field to which the Material pertains.
- Consideration of the Material is not an admission by ZPI of the novelty, propriety or originality of the Material. ZPI shall not be obligated to further consider a Submitter’s Material or to negotiate with or enter into an agreement with Submitter pertaining to the Material.
- Any parts of the Material that are solely owned and controlled by Submitter pursuant to 15 U.S.C.A. 1051 et seq. and/or protected by copyright for the benefit of Submitter pursuant to 17 U.S.C.A. 101 et seq. (collectively, the “Statutes”) shall be deemed protected materials for the purpose of this Release and ZPI claims no ownership in such protected materials by virtue of this Release.
- Submitter hereby represents and warrants that:
a) Submitter is the sole originator of the Material, that the Material is solely owned by Submitter and that no other person, firm or corporation has any right, title or interest therein or thereto.
b) Neither the Material nor ZPI review or use thereof shall violate any personal or property rights of any third party including, but not limited to, rights of droit moral, privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, nor shall the Material or ZPI’s review or use thereof constitute defamation, libel or slander against any third party.
c) Submitter has the full right and authorization to submit the Material to ZPI upon all of the terms and conditions herein stated.
d) No persons other than those signing below or executing a separate but contemporaneous Release with respect to the Material have collaborated with Submitter in creating the Material, nor do any persons other than those signing below have any rights in such Materials inconsistent with Submitter’s agreement hereunder.
e) Submitter has fully read and understands and agrees to this Release.
- Submitter agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ZPI and its Related Entities from and against any claim, loss, obligation, liability or expense including reasonable attorney’s fees that may be asserted against or incurred by ZPI in connection with the Material submitted hereunder, any use of such Material by ZPI or any breach of any representation, covenant or warranty made by Submitter hereunder.
- The Material has not been previously disclosed to ZPI, and ZPI has not made any prior inducements, promises or representations to Submitter regarding the Material. This Release constitutes the entire understanding of Submitter and ZPI as of the date hereof. No other agreement, written or oral, expressed or implied, exists between Submitter and ZPI with respect to the Material. Any modification or waiver hereunder or termination hereof must be in writing and signed by both Submitter and ZPI. The invalidity of any provision hereof shall not affect the remaining provisions. The representations, warranties and indemnities herein shall survive the termination, execution, completion or expiration of this Release.
- Submitter has retained a copy of the Material and agrees that ZPI shall not have any obligation to return the submitted copy of the Material to Submitter and that ZPI shall be under no obligation for any loss or damage to such copy.
AGREED & ACCEPTED by SUBMITTER:
Print Name:________________________________ Title:_____________________________________
Zahra Pictures Submission Release 8/15/03
Zahra Pictures Submission Release 8/15/03